Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WFMW ~ Mopping Wood Floors




Mopping has always been my most hated household chore. I will find a hundred other things to do instead of mopping, but since it has to be done I begrudgingly do it. You'd think that someone who hates mopping as much as I do would have chosen to build a home with something other than hardwood floors throughout the whole house, but sadly, due to Thing 2's allergies, this was for the best.


After checking out different hardwood floor cleaners/sytems/mops, I decided to try Bona. It's non-toxic and safe to use around pets and family. You have the mop "handle" which you attach a microfiber pad to the bottom and then a spray bottle with the cleaner. I spray an area and then mop. Simple as that. The microfiber pad is reusable and washable up to 300 times.

I did go to their Bona's website and saw they have a new mop similar to the Swiffer WetJet that has the cleaner attached right to the mop. I might need to get that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment